In a person's lif

ylq

In a person's lif

ylq
In a person's life, he will meet people or things that change his own destiny. It may be a book, a person, a look... There is such a book that benefits me a lot. It gives me a powerful spiritual power. Enlighten the wisdom of my life and teach me how to behave. This book is called Yijing. For more than 30 years, I have been placed on my desk pillow and become my favorite. Some people say that the Book of Changes is the head of the group, the source of Chinese thought, the originator of Chinese philosophy, the precedent of national culture, and even the forerunner of Chinese, the general pulse of folk custom, is the collection of the family and the hundred. A huge one. Only by reading the Book of Changes can you understand the origins of Eastern civilization. From ancient times to the present, all the evidence-based inheritances believe that Fuxi made gossip, Zhou Wenwang played sixty-four, and its biggest purpose is only one - Qi Jiazhi Guoping. Later, Confucius also paid special attention to the "Book of Changes", promoted the Yidao, and proposed "the rule of the world", used for the Han Dynasty, and wrote the "Ten Wings" book, which further improved the Yidao, which was later called by the latter. The wings of the Yijing. At the east gate of Tsinghua University, the highest school in China, there is a huge strip of bluestone. The above is engraved with the words of the Book of Changes: "Tian Xingjian, the gentleman is self-improving." The font is as hard as an iron-casting dragon snake. This is the famous Tsinghua school motto. Everyone who visits and visits Tsinghua sees this school motto engraved on Qingshi, which will infect this rich atmosphere. In the West Gate of Tsinghua University, there is another famous saying from the Book of Changes: "Humanism is new," not only that, but our entire Chinese traditional culture has also benefited from the Book of Changes Newport Cigarettes, and the spirit of self-improvement of the Book of Changes has become The spiritual wealth of our Chinese. If I am to use two words to answer the truth of the Book of Changes, it is: "Yin and Yang." The so-called "one yin and one yang is the way", "easy to yin and yang." Professor Zeng Zhiqiang once said: ""Zhou Yi" is a book that reminds the fundamental rules of the universe, good books do not tire of reading back, familiar reading Wisdom life. I read the book "Book of Changes", and it still has some twists and turns. It is the legacy left by my grandfather. In the "Cultural Revolution", because my grandfather worked in the National Government, there are many books in the house. For the rare book, it was naturally copied, and the Book of Changes is no exception. I remember that it was in 1979. After going to college, I took a winter vacation. I went to the uncle��s house where I used to be a village. I accidentally found the book Yijing. In his window Newport 100S, I flipped it over and covered it with dust. The cover of the book had been torn off. My name on the title page had been erased by ink, and I could see the words in the vague. I didn��t think about it at the time. The uncle of the village said that the book's ins and outs, the uncle also returned to me very refreshingly, and said that he could not understand, "completely return to Zhao". Since then, I have a preliminary understanding of the "Book of Changes." When I happened by chance, I met one of the philosophy departments. An expert in Yiyi, he told me that Yijing not only has to study, but also to think further. After that, I can often answer my own questions through the Yijing. Gradually Cigarettes Online, I know more and more in this respect. Later, I participated in the work. As long as I met the difficulties, my first thought was to use the Yijing to think about the problem. Analyze the problem. The smart person will always stand on the shoulder of the giant. Learn how to cultivate self-cultivation in the Book of Changes, stand on the world, and grasp the relationship with others. The measure of success, the successful development of the business, the lack of detours, the defeat of setbacks, the improvement of personal charm and other specific methods and practical skills, is really a smart thing Newport Cigarettes Coupons, "Book of Changes" enlightens the wisdom of my life. Now I have a meal after dinner At the time of Hume, I took it easy to read. For 30 years, I have published many opinions about the Book of Changes in some academic journals. I have also been hired as a visiting professor and senior researcher by relevant institutions and academic organizations. As Mr. Ma Hengjun said: "Huitong's 100-year-old candle is in the past, and it is easy to believe in the sage Cheap Cigarettes." "The Book of Changes" is a classic that Chinese people should read.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Newport Cigarettes